Rules & Regulations
- A 50% deposit is required on all reservations, with the balance due on or before arrival at the ranch. With balance due one month before hunt.
- Deposits must be received within 7 days of booking to guarantee your reservations.
- Deposits are non refundable after Aug 15. If a hunt is cancelled after August 15, the deposit is non-refundable but can be applied for a later hunting date (if available), or a hunt the following year.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to any person acting in an unsafe manner.
- Clients are welcome to use their own dogs, and act as their own guides in coordination with one of our guides.
- The information collected from our web-site’s submission page will not be sold, distributed or shared in any form. The information provided will be used exclusively by our Customer Service Representatives to assist you in your trip.
- All financial information is kept secure.
- Shooting glasses will be worn during hunting in the field or shooting anytime.
- Blaze orange hats and vests will be worn by clients and guides during hunting at all times.
- No clients or guides will be allowed in the field with a fire arm after the consumption of any alcohol.
- No client or guide will be allowed in the field while under the influence of any drugs legal or other, except certain prescription drugs.
- No birds will be shot on the ground, or while running.
- All clients will have signed a release form.
- All clients will be briefed by their guides as to the rules in the field.
- All firearms must be broken open and unloaded unless hunting. All firearms must have a maximum of 3 shells. All firearms must be broken and unloaded in the lodge and while riding in any vehicle.
- Smoking is allowed only while in designated areas because of fire protection i.e. dry cover.